The vLocPro2 builds on the functions of the first vLocPro for improved locating efficiency.
- Carbon-reinforced plastic housing
- class IP 54 for use in any weather conditions Colour display
- High-speed processor
- Several location modes with orientation using a compass A large number of available frequencies
- Depth/amperage at the press of a button or sustained Normal and modulated audio modes (separately selectable for the operating modes “current”, “radio” and “active”)
- Signal direction for improved reliability in locating Optional “time-off” function
- Rechargeable and alkaline batteries
- Optional accessories
5 Watt Transmitter – The vLoc-5STx transmitter has broadband induction and multiple direct-connect frequencies ranging from 512Hz to 200kHz. Additional features of SD (Signal Direction), fault find and multi-frequency transmit modes are included. This transmitter comes in a soft carry bag with connection leads and ground stake.