Hetek provides onsite commissioning and training for all its water treatment equipment and works closely with municipalities to assist them with their water loss management initiatives.
Managed Service Agreements are custom designed based on the municipality’s needs and budget and can feature some or all of the following:
- Leasing of instrumentation to the municipality or conducting work using Hetek’s fleet of instruments.
- Assisting with the development of logger deployment plans.
- Installing and moving loggers according to deployment plan.
- Collecting and analyzing data and providing reports and recommendations to the municipality.
- Pinpointing and correlation services.
- Data Housing and Management.
All instruments purchased through Hetek are supported by our service and repair team located throughout Canada. Hetek operates two repair and service labs in London, ON and Calgary, AB; as well as six mobile calibration and repair vehicles located in Quebec, Ontario, and Alberta.
Hetek provides a variety of inspection services for natural gas distribution infrastructure, mid-stream and upstream pipelines and gathering systems, stationary facility monitoring, land fill gas emission monitoring, situational rapid response detection and other non-pipeline related opportunities.
Hetek’s Training and Consulting division provides a wide variety of services including:
- Training on the use of instruments sold by Hetek;
- Operator Certification programs for instruments sold by Hetek;
- Confined Space Entry Training and Certification,
- Fugitive Emission Testing;
- Health and Safety Management and Documentation, and
- Water Treatment Plant Operator Courses.