Hetek provides the following water loss management services designed on the needs and budget of water utilities, municipalities, first nations, engineering firms, housing societies, and academic institutions:
- Proactive acoustic watermain leak testing of a distribution network to determine critical areas for repair, replacement, or upgrades
- Correlation and pinpointing services during minimum night flow period or low ambient noise hours
- Hydrant and Service valve sounding including sound recording of suspected leaks
- Assisting with development of acoustic data logger deployment plans
- Installation, and moving of loggers according to the deployment plan
- Equipment operation training, data analysis support and providing recommendations
- Data housing and management for network mode loggers
All instruments purchased through Hetek are supported by our service and repair team located throughout Canada. Hetek operates two repair and service labs in London, ON and Calgary, AB; as well as six mobile calibration and repair vehicles located in Quebec, Ontario, and Alberta.
Hetek provides a variety of inspection services for natural gas distribution infrastructure, mid-stream and upstream pipelines and gathering systems, stationary facility monitoring, land fill gas emission monitoring, situational rapid response detection and other non-pipeline related opportunities.
Hetek’s Training and Consulting division provides a wide variety of services including:
- Training on the use of instruments sold by Hetek;
- Operator Certification programs for instruments sold by Hetek;
- Confined Space Entry Training and Certification,
- Fugitive Emission Testing;
- Health and Safety Management and Documentation, and
- Water Treatment Plant Operator Courses.