Hetek’s purpose is “keeping people safe in the most worry-free way possible” and has guided us through 65 years serving Canada’s gas utilities, water utilities, municipalities, and the midstream and upstream oil and gas sector. The loyalty of our customers helped us become one of Canada’s primary vendors for both products and services to these sectors.
Hetek’s Service and Repair Team provides superior support for your portable gas detection and personal monitoring instruments, fixed gas detection instruments, water leak detection instruments, and many other instruments requiring regular calibration and service. Our Repair and Service Labs are in London, ON, or Edmonton, AB and our CalCheck vehicles offering mobile repair and calibration services, service our customers at their sites throughout Canada.
Our inspection services include but are not limited to:
- Fugitive emissions testing
- Situational rapid response detection
- Landfill gas emission monitoring
- Stationary facility monitoring
- Natural gas distribution infrastructure
- Mid-stream and Upstream pipelines and gathering systems
Our Training and Consulting department has an experienced and dedicated team that will provide a memorable learning experience. Some of the training includes:
- Water Loss Management course that provides .6 CEUs
- Training on instruments purchased from Hetek
- Operator certification programs for instruments purchased from Hetek