At Hetek, our mission is to help our customers keep people safe in the most worry-free way possible. Our goal is to partner with you to review your mandate relating to keeping your employees and the public safe, perform a thorough needs analysis, identify the correct solution, and work with you to ensure the solution is implemented efficiently, train operators professionally, and maintain equipment proactively.
Our customers include:
- Individuals responsible for pipeline integrity with gas or water distribution utilities. Hetek’s solutions include all the field instruments to locate and pinpoint leaks in these systems, operator certification and training, and domestic repair and service through our facilities located in London, ON and Calgary, AB. Hetek’s field services team is also available to perform the work and provide the required reporting for compliance, regulatory, and internal requirements.
- Organizations whose employees work in hazardous areas rely on Hetek’s personal safety monitors to keep their people safe.
- Municipalities responsible for providing their communities with clean drinking water and for treating waste in an efficient and environmentally friendly way use Hetek to design systems to treat their water and wastewater and provide “end to end” service including supply, commissioning, training, and operational support.
- Operators of facilities including wastewater treatment plans, parking garages, landfills, hospitals, industrial facilities, and many more rely on Hetek to provide them with high quality permanent gas monitoring systems and, through Hetek’s Cal Check Service, to provide regular calibration and maintenance service to ensure everyone entering those facilities is safe from potentially harmful gases.
- Companies operating gas plants, compressor stations, wellheads, and other facilities where they are required to control the emission of gases into the atmosphere use Hetek’s expertise, equipment, and services to identify and quantify leaks for regulatory reporting and facility maintenance purposes.
- Contractors responsible for keeping the public safe by locating pipelines and other underground utilities before construction activities use Hetek’s pipe and cable locating equipment to quickly and accurately identify hazards before digging occurs.
- Water and wastewater treatment plant operators attend Hetek’s training programs to ensure their skills are kept up to date and to earn Continuous Education credits.
These are just some examples of the ways Hetek partners with our customers keep people safe. In keeping with this mission, Hetek is excited to launch a monthly blog to share ideas on best practices relating to our products and services, and to keep you apprised of Hetek news and industry trends of interest. Over the coming months, you can expect articles relating to:
- Best practices relating to maintaining permanent gas monitoring systems.
- Climate change legislations and the impact on our customers, including establishing a fugitive emissions program.
- Packaged water and wastewater treatment systems for small communities including biological treatment.
- Water Loss Management strategies for small communities.
- Designing a permanent gas monitoring system for your facility.
- Instrumentation toolkits for mechanical contractors, plumbers, and other contractors to ensure your employees and the public are safe.
- Technological advances that will impact the way we do business in the coming years.
We look forward to engaging with you through our monthly blog and welcome your feedback and ideas for topics that may be of interest.